Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The one about the Jingle Bells


I was asked to make several Christmas cards for a project for Super Saturday next month. I groaned because I can't make cards. Making cards for my brain is like trying to wring water out of a dry sponge. It just hurts. It was hard when I was doing Designing With Greetings last summer.
Today I had to go to Robert's for some DMC floss and I spotted these mini jingle bells. I bought a bunch and I am actually excited about making Christmas cards. I even had a flood of ideas tonight.

It was a feeling altogether new to me.

I am excited about making cards.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

cant wait to see the cards marilyn im sure they will be fab!! :)

6:46 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas cards......oh, i need to get to making some. I bet yours are going to be great...can't wait to see them.

10:40 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Kris said...

New creative energy is fabulous! Good for you. Can't wait to see what you make. Love the bells and music photo...it's festive!

1:37 PM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Clare said...

know JUST how you feel - seems to zap all my energy if I HAVE to make some. Glad you found some cool inspiration.

4:00 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home