Monday, October 23, 2006

The one about the pony party

I survived another kid party. I don't do kid parties the same day as the real birthday. Gosh, too much stress just stresses me out!

We made paper crowns for the kids to color and decorate with punched cardstock jewels, played pin-the-tail-on-the-pony, wrapped up a big sucker about a million times for that unwrapping game, and gave out horns & treat sacks filled with goodies. I put the kids to work on helping me with everything.
I think it would be fun to shoot pics for a magazine, so here is my cupcakes shot.

By the way....Duncan Hines Creamy Homestyle Classic Vanilla frosting tastes just like Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Looks like a fab party you had there!! Mmmmm cupcakes - need i say more!! :D :D

4:29 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Patti G. said...

Marilyn,
She is bbbbbbbeautiful and I think your kids party looks like terrific fun! I would have wanted to be there, with the crowns, and cupcakes!!!!! Good job Mom!!!!
Hugs,Patti

5:19 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Carin said...

I hate to throw kid partys more than anything. This one looks like you had a blast or at least she did and thats the point. Right?!?
She is adorable!

9:11 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Clare said...

mmmm those cupcakes look delish!

10:11 AM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home