Friday, November 03, 2006

The one about the hot cheese drink

Ewwwwww.
Yesterday for lunch I was making macaroni and cheese for the girls. Austin was home sick and wanted hot chocolate. I had the macaroni boiling on the stove, and the mug of water heating in the microwave. I had two packets of powder on the counter...the cheese and hot chocolate.

Austin jokingly said, "Mommy, what if you accidentally put the cheese in my drink instead of the chocolate mix?"

I was like, "yeah, right."

I should be used to it by now, but it did surprise me when I realized what I had done. Austin thought it was funny, though.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Did you taste it?

4:11 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Lain said...

I bet you could make some kind of really good drink from this! Maybe with chunks of veggies... hmmm...
xoxox
L

9:54 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger janna said...

oops~
Sounds like something I would have done.

4:30 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger lindaharre said...

I had to laugh.....I remember once MANY years ago my dad was mad at me. I had probably been a sassy teenager at the time. Anyway, my dad NEVER got mad at either my sister or I and it was most unusual. Well, he was yelling at me and at the same time sprinkling what was supposed to be sugar over his cereal. Instead he was sprinkling instant coffee. Need less to say, the mood was broken and we all ended up laughing....."I am sorry" followed and all was forgiven! Good ice breaker:-D
ps. I can't leave a message on your other blog. I tried, but couldn't find a place to leave it! Thanks for your comments on my blog:) Linda

5:33 PM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! that is too funny...
I will send your package monday....I am finally coming up for air! sorry for taking forever!

8:34 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LOL, eeew

12:00 AM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

I am not sure about the hot cheese drink but, macaroni and chocolate- it could be a good thing!!

7:47 AM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Debbie said...

so funny but EWWWW!!! haha

9:04 AM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home