Saturday, November 11, 2006

The one about LOST


Okay...
So we are addicted!
Rob had the first disc of season one of LOST sent from NetFlix and I was like, "why did you get this?" (This whole time I thought it one of those reality shows...we don't like reality TV).
I guess I was way off and have been missing two years of a really well-written show! But on the other hand, if we had become hooked since the first airing, we would have been tortured every week by having to wait for the next week's episode.
I just want to sit and watch them all now.

So far we have seen the first 12 episodes. Sometimes it really gives me the creeps...all that sneaking around in the jungle. Even the music is creepy. :)


Dude, I think Hurley is my favorite character.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

omg I love LOST!!
They just screwed with season 3 viewers by showing 5 episodes and taking it off the air til February!!! Then they will show 16 episodes in a row with NO SKIPS and NO REPEATS.. but still. C'mon!!! Evil!

Its gets weirder!

9:05 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa!! I was just talking to my husband about the same thing. We've started watching Heroes (you know, save the cheerleader, save the world) and, although it isn't the best show I've ever seen, we have been really enjoying it and hate, hate to have to wait a week between 1 hour episodes (40 min not counting comercials!) I wish all new TV series were simultaneously released in DVD so we could choose to draw out the excitement week to week or stay up late every night watching episodes back to back until we had trouble distinguishing our real life from the show ;-) I've heard Lost is great, but I have deliberately not watched it. I definately don't need to get hooked on anything else.

4:42 PM, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally caught the bug! Mike and I also started watching the show towards the end of Season 1 and watched all of the episodes in a row on his computer. Then when season 2 came around it was agonizing watching it a week at a time. I'm excited I have someone else to talk about Lost with!

1:56 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home