Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The one about the spirit cards


I am in a group of artists who are doing a swap/collaborative project called spirit cards. I am such a dummy and didn't even know for sure what it was, but signed up anyway because I love doing projects.
As it turns out, we just make a simple folder or pocket to hold all ten cards. My folder says Feed Your Spirit on the front. Each card has a word to be used as inspiration. We send off our folder with one card already completed.


I decided to use the six B's from President Hinkley's talk to the youth in 2000:

Be grateful
Be smart
Be clean
Be true
Be humble
Be prayerful

Then I added four more, that I thought I personally needed, to make ten total.

4 Comments:

Blogger Babsarella said...

Awesome project, and I really love this card. Great colors, images, and sentiment!!!

9:25 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

That is so beautiful!!!!

11:25 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger beth said...

This is such a gorgeous and heart-warming project and I can see why you jumped in to play. Can you give me/us a tutorial on how you made the folder...it is BEAUTIFUL and I absolutley love it !!!!!

7:32 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Ruth Rae said...

who made the stamp of this girl and the letters that you used? I just adore them :)

8:28 AM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home