The one about yesterday
- my hair looked bad
- went to B&N and bought those glue sticks Teresa tempted me with! They smell so good, I want to eat them.
- finally replaced Savannah's lost immunization record. Never lose one of those ---it's a huge hassle.
- thought about getting an Easy Bake Oven for Savannah for Christmas.
- wondered why so many kids now-a-days don't wear their coats. Its cold outside!
- left my cell phone at my sister's house.
- didn't make it to the post office.
- noticed the spiders haven't moved into our house for the winter. Now, that is strange.
- paid $2.16 a gallon for gas. The price has come down so much in so short of time I feel like it's practically free.