Thursday, November 16, 2006

The one about yesterday



  • my hair looked bad
  • went to B&N and bought those glue sticks Teresa tempted me with! They smell so good, I want to eat them.
  • finally replaced Savannah's lost immunization record. Never lose one of those ---it's a huge hassle.
  • thought about getting an Easy Bake Oven for Savannah for Christmas.
  • wondered why so many kids now-a-days don't wear their coats. Its cold outside!
  • left my cell phone at my sister's house.
  • didn't make it to the post office.
  • noticed the spiders haven't moved into our house for the winter. Now, that is strange.
  • paid $2.16 a gallon for gas. The price has come down so much in so short of time I feel like it's practically free.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not cold enough to wear coats here but i'm wondering how my son can sleep with no cover on him at all. never since he was born. as soon as i put a cover on him he kicks it off :o)

6:04 AM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger carlene federer said...

Wait, they're sellin' glue sticks at B&N? That stands for Barnes & Noble, right? Or is this some fancy-schmancy art place I didn't get a memo about, HAR!
And totally get Savannah the Easy Bake Oven...I checked it out at Costco, and it ROCKS! If she doesn't want it, you can re-gift it to me, lol!

12:13 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Lain said...

WOw, I haven't seen those glue sticks before... I will have to check them out the next time I'm at B&N... ordinarily I'm a Borders kinda girl... ;)
xoxox
Lain

9:24 AM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home