Monday, December 04, 2006

The one about being lame

I don't have anything exciting to say lately. Also, I have been bad about replying to comments this past week. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I didn't mean to!

I think I should post a picture of our worst-ever Christmas tree. That's pretty funny. I could do that tomorrow.

Oh, we found the long lost TiVo remote that we thought Amelia had thrown away. And...her preschool CD-ROM game was also found....shoved into Rob's computer. I'll give you two guesses as to who did it, but you're only gonna need one.


Now that I think about it, it's also Amelia's fault our tree is pathetic.

It's my birthday in 15 days. I want a day off and someone to come give my bathrooms and blinds a cleaning.



Amelia 12/2003

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LOL, Oh sure.. blame the kid!!

Hasppy early birthday. I hope your birthday wish comes true.. even partially!!

12:41 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Lain said...

You just made me crack up this mornig... that Amelia, she really looks evil in that Santa hat!
If I lived closer I'd come clean your house. Well, maybe I'd fold a load of laundry or two and then swish you away to a fabulous lunch and some shopping.
House cleaning ain't my thing. But I'm good at swishing people away. ;)
xoxoxoxo
Lainie

8:12 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

That is the most adorable picture!!!!!

1:49 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger janna said...

I can relate.... take a deep breath, and remember it;s not all about the tree. Our Christmas tree is pathetic. My 10 year old twins & my 6 year old got into our storage room in July and broke most of our decorations.
>:(
Have a good B-Day and ask your DH to hire Merry Maids for a day.

8:55 PM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home