Saturday, December 16, 2006

The one about the Christmas program


Aren't they cute?

Amelia's Christmas program was Thursday at Willow Springs clubhouse.



I never think to curl my girls' hair until the last minute. I hurried and used the hot rollers on Amelia's ponytails. Hot rollers and me don't mix. I hate those things and have never been any good at using them. So, I got a little bit of a bend to her hair and got her to the clubhouse. Her preschool teachers had made these cute costumes for the kids and it covered up her hair anyway!
Amelia sang songs I didn't know she knew! She slouched the whole time, though... and clapped after each song. :)


Then we had doughnuts!



3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Marilyn I just had surgery but I wanted to post and tell you how adorable she is! What a doll. I know she is a handful she has that spark in her eye but what a precious girl she is!! Many hugs as always your work blows me away!! Hug Wanda

11:40 PM, December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man those costumes are ADORABLE. Did they let you keep them? Those colors and the country look are what I'm trying to go with as far as decor in my house. How fun!

12:47 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Kris said...

Oh Marilyn, what a joy!

2:39 PM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home