Thursday, December 21, 2006

The one about Christmas stress

I can feel the Christmas noose tightening.

I had everything under control.

until this week.
There are several packages that haven't arrived from online companies. I am so mad at Zumiez-----they waited until I asked about my order (on Monday) to tell me (on Wednesday) that the t-shirt for Bobby was backordered. I can't order from somewhere else now...its too late. Of the 5 packages that are late, 4 are for Bobby. I am so mad. All but one hasn't even shipped! Come on people!! I gave them plenty of time!! jerks. whatamigonnado?

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Oh noooo, that is the sucky thing about relying on the online places. I shopped online for most of my stuff this year and for the FIRST time I actually got it all. (I think..LOL) I hope that someone manages to get some of our stuff out on time or at least that he understands. HuGS

1:07 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger janna said...

SORRY!
Go shopping in the mall and see if you can find the shirt you ordered??

10:01 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger Tracy said...

That's awful! A few years ago I had packages delivered on Christmas Eve - totally sweatted that one out! I'm still waiting for something I ordered from a guy on Ebay Dec. 7. Grrrrrrrrrrr....
Good luck!

11:58 AM, December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from Christmas stress...do you not just LOVE this movie?? It's one of my absolute faves!

6:10 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a great photo!

10:10 AM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home