Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The one about my birthday




Yeah! its my birthday! Having a December birthday so close to Christmas sucks, but my parents always made sure I had a good day when I was growing up and my family now does, too. Rob had the day off and pretty much took care of the kids and did the dishes.

I got tons of birthday wishes from internet friends and some e-cards. Austin knows how much I appreciate help around the house and gave me some coupons that he made (above). He had that planned for months! He can be so cute and tenderhearted. :) I am also all loaded up with CGs from Amazon---yeah!! My sisters know my likes by now. One gave me a calendar...just for the images...vintage botany illustrations... and another gave me this book.

Mmmmmm...this cake from Cold Stone Creamery! It doesn't have frosting--it has a rich fudgy ganache layer.

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I'm a teeny bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a lovely day and were able to relax! HUGS

9:45 AM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Marilyn! Hope it was a great one! :D

11:51 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger janna said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I mailed you a little someting, so watch for it!

12:54 PM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a FAB day!!! :)

4:45 PM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! That cake looks evil! Mmmmmm!

7:06 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Sounds like you had a fun day, Mare!! That cake looks TDF!!

8:34 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger carlene federer said...

Happy Happy Birthday Marilyn! :)

5:05 PM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger Babsarella said...

Belated birthday wishes!!! Yummy cake and love that book. I have quite a few of the other ones, but that one is also on my Amazon wish list! Can't wait to see what you do with the images! P.S. I also buy calendars for the images. Cavallini calendars have the most incredible images on them!!

10:20 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Clare said...

a very belated happy birthday to you marilyn! that cake looks sooooooo nice!

7:30 AM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home