Friday, December 22, 2006

The one about Zumiez

Okay, so I try to be a nice person. But when someone messes with me or I get the shaft, I can get mean. I you wanna see what I'm talking about, let your dog poop in my yard. Ask one of neighbors. He don't like me no more!

I called Zumiez to cancel my order for the back-ordered
t-shirt for Bobby. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got his voice mail---he was off today! I left a message letting him know of my frustrations. (I was pretty nice--I realize this guys wasn't personally responsible. I just let him know what happened and how it messes up things here for Bobby, and steps should be taken to prevent it from happening in the future.) Today I got a call from the supervisor. They had found one of the shirts in a cancelled order this morning and are shipping it to me overnight for FREE! I felt so much better after that. Seriously, all we had for Bobby was an electric shaver and a couple of the Giant Microbes he wanted! The rest hadn't arrived.

Bobby's
K'Nex rollercoaster is still in limbo. I can't get the company to answer my emails or phone messages. I also cancelled the other shirt I ordered for him. They won't answer my emails, either. What is up with that, anyway?

5 Comments:

Blogger janna said...

I am glad you got Bobby's shirt for FREE!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

9:50 AM, December 23, 2006  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I am glad that at least Zumiez got him the shirt out. The squeeky wheel really does get the grease, IF you can talk to someone!! I am sorry his other gifts won't be under the Christmas tree but thankfully he is old enough to understand that sometimes these things happen and his holiday will last a little bit longer.

Cheers

10:23 AM, December 25, 2006  
Blogger Carin said...

How frustrating for you! I am glad that they took care of things for you.

9:43 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Lain said...

LOVE this shirt. My son has it, and I gave one to my 18-month-old nephew for Christmas! It's a great one!
Glad it all worked out and they treated you as you deserved... SOmehow people don't remember we have a choice!
oxoxox
Lain

12:56 AM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger A Little Time said...

Marilyn, I am SO the same way. I don't let people jerk me around. It drives my DH nuts as he is one to just say, "ok" and let the masses walk all over him.....

7:41 PM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home