Thursday, January 18, 2007

The one about being S L O W

artwork by Lynne Perrella

Its been slow on my blog.
I don't know what it is, but I haven't felt like there has been much to blog about lately. What a drag, man! I haven't been able to go to Curves much this month due to this and that and the other and I am starting to feel like a slug. I need my exercise to keep me out of the dumps and help me feel productive.
I got a haircut and color yesterday. Sometimes she cuts it shorter than I want. I have a helmut of short hair that I am not happy with. It looks so plain on me! I miss my hair!

I have committed to some really fun projects recently. Too many fun things...so little time!

I have been rounding up some of my extra stuff for the Vintage Ephemera Swap.

The Cabinet Of Curiosities Challenge on Kari's blog started today. Ever since I saw Lynne Perrella's cabinet of curios in Somerset Studios last fall, the idea has intrigued me.

Lilia and I are emailing back and forth setting up our journal project. Will be mailing our own books back and forth. Each will have a set theme, but be inspired in someway by the proceeding entry. Create a spread that is in response to the one proceeding it. I have wanted to do one of these for so long!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up girl! We have a fun project ahead of us! Take your video ipod or zune and watch a movie while you take a long walk, that usually works for me! You will look and feel so much better. Ok, back to taking care of my sick child!

6:30 PM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Babsarella said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun things going on!!! Looking forward to seeing your challenge pieces and journal pages! Plus, all the goodies you get in the vintage ephemera swap too!!!

7:31 AM, January 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, so jealous about your journaling project. Sounds awesome. And your hair...try texturizing paste or a new hair product, sometimes it gives it the oomph you need. I have hair angst, so I understand. Sigh.

9:12 AM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Man, I am so bummed I missed that ephemera swap. I am going to have to organize my own I guess. CANNOT WAIT to see the journals between you and Lilia. I LOVE her stuff and I LOVE your stuff. I am sure I will be drooling a lot over those entries.

9:21 PM, January 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy have you got a full dance card or what? Great way to start out the new year. Can't wait to see the entries in the journal.

7:44 AM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home