Friday, January 12, 2007

The one about lunch


Nothing really to blog about lately.

Here's our girls today at lunch. I thought they looked cute. :) For once they wanted to eat something healthy; an apple. Savannah wanted the red one, not the yellow one. Amelia had Vienna Sausages. I think they smell and taste like blood. We call them Snot Dogs. lol. But hey, it's protein!

There is finally an Archiver's here! I wanna go see. I wonder what effect it will have on Pebbles, since they are so near each other.

I think
he's a dog, but I like this song lately. hee hee

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Your girlz are adorable! I remember eating Vienna sausages while in college!
Those little cans got me through exams.
Happy New Year Marilyn!

10:25 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Kristy C said...

what beautiful little girls!

12:47 PM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home