Friday, January 12, 2007

The one about lunch


Nothing really to blog about lately.

Here's our girls today at lunch. I thought they looked cute. :) For once they wanted to eat something healthy; an apple. Savannah wanted the red one, not the yellow one. Amelia had Vienna Sausages. I think they smell and taste like blood. We call them Snot Dogs. lol. But hey, it's protein!

There is finally an Archiver's here! I wanna go see. I wonder what effect it will have on Pebbles, since they are so near each other.

I think
he's a dog, but I like this song lately. hee hee

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Kwan said...

snot dogs! bwaaa haaa haaa!

For some reason, I think JT is oddly sexy and I, too, am diggin his tunes (Love "My love" right now!). He's not my type at all, skinny, pale, effeminate, but darned if the white boy can't groove! Mmm mmm mmm.

'Nother fave in our house right now is "Fergalicious." Should I be alarmed that my girls know ALL the lyrics and all three of us belt it out whenever we hear it on the radio??

That's what i'm talkin 'bout!

5:55 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Kris Henderson said...

Your girlz are adorable! I remember eating Vienna sausages while in college!
Those little cans got me through exams.
Happy New Year Marilyn!

10:25 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Kristy C said...

what beautiful little girls!

12:47 PM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home