Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The one about Kaleidoscope




Between my birthday and Christmas, I have so much in gift certificates at Amazon, it's kinda ridiculous. (I love it, though. Who needs candles and body lotion? Boring.) I got another box of books in the mail today. This one is awesome! I haven't been this excited about an art book in a while. It's going to be fun reading and learning and trying new things. The design and graphics on the pages are amazing!




and...

LOST was on again tonight!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Babsarella said...

Oh MY!!! This book looks great from the outside!!! Thanks for the heads-up. I will absolutely have to check it out!!

7:56 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

This book looks really good! Should I get it right this instant??

5:38 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Kari said...

I've really enjoyed this book as well! SO MUCH inspiration!

8:34 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Did you find yourself screaming OMG!! at the TV? We did. We have TIVO and had to rewind it.. like, "Did we hear that right?!" Wow, they may be forgiven for leaving us hanging for weeks and showing so many commercials IF they REALLY do reveal 3 things next week...

now on another note. That book has been on my wish list for awhile.. how good is it? Do I need to run and order it with Laura??

12:41 AM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

that book looks cool. i love all your designs.

9:11 PM, February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girlie! you are back........ I am almost ready to send you my book..... let me know when and those cookies look yummy and love that Heart/guy art!!

10:20 PM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home