Monday, March 26, 2007

The one about the chipboard letters


Last summer I bought a couple of boxes of those We R Memory Keepers chipboard letters because I had a 50% off coupon. I poured the letters into a tall white metal bucket and they sit on my desk. I try to use them whenever I can, since I have so many!
Lately I have been forgetting to use letters in the pages that I do in the books for the Alphabetica RR. So when
Sue's book came, I took advantage of the opportunity to use these chipboard letters!

I painted the page (which was an actual old tabbed divider sheet--I chose the letter A) then glued letters all over it. Then the letters were painted in browns and I covered the whole thing with printed tissue.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

what an awesome idea - love this!!!!

11:14 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Lain said...

Oh, I love this!
I have several boxes of these, too, and I was just wondering what I should do with them... you can only use so many on scrapbook LOs! Thanks for a great idea!
xooxox
L

11:52 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger primdollie said...

wow amazing!!! and what great texture!!! awesome idea!! and wonderful art!! Hugs Linda

3:23 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Totally brilliant!!! and so gorgeous!!

8:47 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

Oh Marilyn you created a master piece absolutely wonderful!!!!

XO
Kristen

10:12 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Babsarella said...

I LOVE the way you used these letters, and I LOVE the angel page!!! EXCEPTIONALLY LOVELY!

7:19 AM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Barbara said...

I like your art. I get many inspirations. thanks. grates barbara

3:24 PM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home