Sunday, March 25, 2007

The one about the Cadbury Mini Eggs


I tried to resist buying these. But I finally did yesterday because they are so cute! They are the sweetest little things! I like that they are pastel, have a chalky finish, and are speckled! I want to glue them to some artwork. lol
Yesterday at noon was the Easter Egg hunt at the kids' school. (Austin wouldn't let me take his picture.) I had volunteered to help out at the food booth afterward. I got to sell the candy bars. Now, why would you want to buy a candy bar after you just got a hoard of sugar in the egg hunt?
I must be having a sad, pathetic life because I had so much fun being outside (with my sandals on), doing something different. I got to walk home afterward all by myself. The weather was perfect and it made me feel happy.



1 Comments:

Blogger primdollie said...

oh the eggs are wonderful and glad you had a nice day and in sandals!!! oh hope soon here! today is actually quite pleasant and warm and a bit of filtered sun too!! so I guess sandals are ok for today!! thanks for sharing!!
hugs Linda

3:25 PM, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home