Friday, March 09, 2007

The one about the mud and the Scandinavian woman


Savannah had a relapse and is home from school again today. Amelia really wants to go outside! I am tired of being home and having the tv on with someone sacked out on the couch watching kids shows. I want to be able to take them outside or go to the park, since the weather is getting nicer. There is mud all over, though, too. And kids always find a way to get into it. Bobby finally volunteered to take Amelia out to play and she had a blast. She always has to be brought in kicking and screaming! (my sweet tom-boy girl) :)

I was able to get quite a few pieces of artwork done for several projects I am in. Here is one I did for Caren McNee. She wanted us to incorporate an ATC into the page in this small little book. It was quite fun! I used a photo I bought from ebay of a woman in the 1920's from Scandinavia. I loved the look on her face! The name of the piece is SillyHeart.


I reeeeeely want these new stamps (like I need any new stamps)! Why oh why do they have to be so expensive.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really wanted these too at the scrapfest i went to this friday but when i finally decided to splurge they were gone! aren't they fab!! oh well, maybe i wasn't meant to have them yet. p.s. love your blog!

7:41 AM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger serendipity said...

love the art work...stamps ....it's beginning to get a bit OTT ( over the top) with the prices that are now being asked. I'm with erasers and potatoes.
hus
joan in italy

7:48 AM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger Babsarella said...

I love Miss Sillyheart!!! Those stamps look yummy, but that price is enough to turn my stomach! Highway robbery I say! There is just no way they aren't making a killing on those things.

1:23 PM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Vicki Chrisman said...

I love your blog! Amazing Inspiration!
And as for the stamps... oh... I have them.. and trust me,in person they are really amazing. There are SO many there, I havent even used them all yet.. but I'm loving them!

12:01 AM, March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home