Friday, March 02, 2007

The one about Shambala


Shambala.
I have had this
Three Dog Night song in my head all day. I was sick Wednesday night and went to bed and forgot all about LOST being on! We watched it last night instead.

Hurley and the VW bus and the push start. lol

"Shambala" is also in Drowning Mona (funny movie!!). So I'd have to say the song has grown on me!

I made this page today. It's a quote from a
Cloth Paper Scissors article on Lizzie McDonald. The new issue (got it on Saturday) is a really good one---I like pretty much every article in there. I am not really into the Cloth part of CPS, and this issue had less Cloth and more Paper. :)

Yeah, I know; I copied Pam Garrison's style.

and I wanna know the story behind the naming of Three Dog Night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

okay here's a link that tells the story of 3DogNight
http://www.threedognight.com/band.html
and copy shmopy... it looks wonderful to me :-)
love 3dognight, love lost, love reading your blog and seeing your stuff -thank you

6:59 AM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED the VW van part of Lost this week. Loved it and the sense of accomplishment, a second chance and pure excitement when it worked!!
your collage is great and it didn't make me think of Pam G. style at all. Great song!....ahhh let your light shine....

9:50 AM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

You created it!!!! It is an original! Love it Marilyn!

XO
Kristen

11:56 AM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

marilyn,
no luck clicking on your msn email link either and couldn't find you on flickr, so just send your email address to juliecollings2003@hotmail.com and i will get you all the details about our art group.

so, i have been singing this song also! couldn't believe hurley pulled it off. i thought sure, this is how they kill someone off. nice to have a light hearted lost for once, they have been so intense lately!

2:43 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger MarilynH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:12 PM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three Dog Night has always been a favorite. The collage is great! I think it looks original.

6:41 PM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home