Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The one about Sparkle Bella!!


I was unable to concentrate and I walked around bumping into things after Kim called last week to ask me to teach at Sparkle Bella!!
I think I need to cover my body with a couple dozen Hoodia patches to be ready to go by June 23rd! ...and buy some new shoes, get my gums evened out, my nails done, and hope my hair grows a couple more inches, and...and...
I am VERY excited (and honored) to be asked!
oh
my
gosh.
The Bella ladies!
I get to be a part of the Bella excitement!
I have a good start on my idea for a project and its gonna be fun and sparkly!!!

I get to go to Phoenix!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Gilley said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!

10:58 PM, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Of COURSE you should be a Bella girl!! I am surprised you hadn't been asked earlier. You will have a great time. Don't get overheated!! Make extra kits for those of us who can't go!!!

12:51 AM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

marilyn,
what incredible news! it is going to be such a wonderful event, candice went to silver bella last year and loved it. i can't wait to see your posts of the project you will be teaching. i already started my adress book for our art group in april. J.

7:11 AM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Lain said...

You are teaching! YOU ARE teACHING!!! How psyched am I??? I am going to try to come... How fun would that be...????
xxoxoxox
Lain

10:28 AM, March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! congrats!!!!

1:52 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Carin said...

That is so exciting Mer! Congrats!

3:26 PM, March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited about working with you! Shoot, if it wasn't going to be 100 degrees there, I just might wear a girdle. Oh well....a pedicure it is. Just look at my feet a lot okay?

4:53 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

This is AWESOME everyone who takes your class is going to love you!

your list of things to do made me giggle you are going to be perfect the way you are...of course a new pair of shoes is always an wonderful way to celebrate your adventure!

XO
Kristen

11:15 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home