Monday, April 30, 2007

The one about the basket for Bethany


Some pics of the things that went into the basket I made for the May Swap. There are more goodies than just the ones shown; these are just the ones that I worked on myself. (the egg topiary was purchased---I just added to it).
I also took pics of the finished basket on another CF card, but I something happened to the card in my camera between now and then and I can't retrieve the photos. :(


Hope Bethany likes these! I made her a small sketchbook---the eggs were from something Lilia had done on the ribbons holding her collaborative book closed.





6 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Oh sweet goodies! How could she NOT love every bit!

10:11 PM, April 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO!! I DO!!! I love everything...you are so incredibly sweet and thoughtful. I posted all the pics of the goodies you sent...I really appreciate what you so generously sent and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. xo

9:08 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

such a wonderful idea to make her a book!
the little nest on the cover is so sweet.

9:46 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Monica said...

Oh so lovely goodies!! Happy May Day!!

2:48 PM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger primdollie said...

oh these are wonderful!! super gifts!!! Hugs Linda

4:45 PM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I liked them both, haven't seen one yet that I wouldn't love to have, didn't we have a great group together?

5:38 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home