Sunday, April 15, 2007

The one about butterflies and other goodies



For some reason, this year spring has been extra welcome. I am doing a vintage spring collaborative book swap with Lilia and Kari. Lots of pastels going on in that project.


This scrapbook page was done almost a year ago for an assignment, but it didn't get used after all so I am sharing it here since I share so few scrapbook pages anymore. Also sharing some of the many daffodils we have in our yard this spring! And these cute little birdies I was able to snag thanks to Kim!

I get to make a spring bulletin board for Savannah's Kindergarten teacher. I made this sample butterfly and her teacher had the whole class make one as an art project. Today, I am going to the school to put the whole thing together, butterflies and all. Maybe I'll take a picture of it finished if it turns out the way I want.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all these pics but i especially love the scrapbook page. Those colors are gorgeous and of course so are your girls :o)

11:00 PM, April 16, 2007  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh how nice signs of spring!!! I am hoping that we get some signs soon!!!! have fun at school!!!!! Hugs Linda

5:03 PM, April 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I'm jealous about your art group and I want to move to Utah. Maybe I can commute from AZ. hee heee :) And I love your recent work. Always inspiring!

11:50 AM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

I just found your blog tonight and it is delightful! Full of inspiration and lovely things.
Sue

6:40 PM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Donna Layton said...

Oh Marilyn....I LOVE the red, butterfly scrapbook page. Of course that red draws me in. I'm loving all the pastels my new blogger friends use and it's definitely influencing my work, which is a good thing, but red will always be my color! What a gorgeous page.

10:28 PM, May 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home