The one about getting tagged!!
I nominate these 5 blogs for the Thinking Blogger Award:
my long-time friend Carin (her posts are fun to read and she needs to post more often)
Dina Wakely (she's a hoot!)
Ashley Calder (I love to read her descriptions of things in life and she also writes poetry)
Kimberly Kwan (funny MIL stories!)
Nathalie (her blog is loaded with fun demos and tutorials)
7 weird things about me, which isn't hard since I am admittedly strange and enjoy it. :) I did a layout last year about it for Designing With Color.
- Getting jewelry for my birthday, Christmas, or anniversaries is boring.
- I sometimes eat PB with either cheese or fried baloney on my sandwiches.
- I don't like watermelon. When I eat orange sections, I spent a lot of time picking off every little bit of membrane and "chaff" that I can before I eat it.
- I think reality tv is stupid
- I don't like big clunky shoes and large vehicles (minivans, SUVs). I think it is because I am trying to avoid looking bigger in any way.
- I am a neat sleeper. When I get out of bed, it barely looks like its been slept in.
- I find it hard to beat around the bush. I will usually just blurt out what I want to say (see #4).