Thursday, May 03, 2007

The one about getting tagged!!

I have been tagged for two different tagging games. The Thinking Blogger Award and the one that is going around with 7 weird things about yourself. My buddy Heather tagged me for the Thinking Blogger and it was rally cool with the sweet things she wrote about me on her blog. The only thing my blog makes me think is, "boy, that Marilyn can't write very well!"



I nominate these 5 blogs for the Thinking Blogger Award:

my long-time friend
Carin (her posts are fun to read and she needs to post more often)
Dina Wakely (she's a hoot!)
Ashley Calder (I love to read her descriptions of things in life and she also writes poetry)
Kimberly Kwan (funny MIL stories!)
Nathalie (her blog is loaded with fun demos and tutorials)

7 weird things about me, which isn't hard since I am admittedly strange and enjoy it. :) I did a layout last year about it for
Designing With Color.

  1. Getting jewelry for my birthday, Christmas, or anniversaries is boring.
  2. I sometimes eat PB with either cheese or fried baloney on my sandwiches.
  3. I don't like watermelon. When I eat orange sections, I spent a lot of time picking off every little bit of membrane and "chaff" that I can before I eat it.
  4. I think reality tv is stupid
  5. I don't like big clunky shoes and large vehicles (minivans, SUVs). I think it is because I am trying to avoid looking bigger in any way.
  6. I am a neat sleeper. When I get out of bed, it barely looks like its been slept in.
  7. I find it hard to beat around the bush. I will usually just blurt out what I want to say (see #4).

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

It was fun reading your 7 things and I love the scrap book page. You are so clever...

10:21 AM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

ha!
you crack me up, Mares!
I am flattered you think I am a "thinking" blogger...but I seriously could NOT make up stories MORE insane than the ones my PIL supplies me with weekly! :-)

11:35 AM, May 05, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Calder said...

I love that layout of yours! So very cool, that knotted/quilted grid :)
I take the white fibers off of my oranges too, every last little bit. :)

Thank so much for nominating me for this award! :) I will think up my list and answers shortly :)


Ashley.

9:53 PM, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Thank you for nominating me - what an honor!

Love your vintage paper swap idea! And your layout, which I totally adored when I first saw it in the Book!

9:47 AM, May 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home