Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The one about the pink basket

My pictures were eaten by my camera card and Bethany was kind enough to lend her pics for my blog.

Here are the goodies I received from Bethany! I just LOVE all the pink! The first thing I noticed was the fragrance of the whole package. I think it was a combination of the pink taper candles and the Fresh Cut Grass tea lights. She did an awesome job of adding lace and buttons to the basket---and I can re-use it all since it is removable!!The basket was over flowing with rubber stamps (love letter stamps---can never have too many), a vintage atomizer, beautiful pink roses plate, yummy cream lace, a cute little fabric strawberry, millinery blossoms (I needed some of those!), little hankie (have plans for that already :) and the whole thing was packaged in a basket full of pink rose petals. I REALLY love that the wrapping was usable, too--a sheer curtain panel tied with lavender lace.
thank you Bethany!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

What fun, fun stuff! You both had absolutely amazing baskets. So glad you played along in the swap. Hope you had a wonderful May Day!!!!

Kari

8:17 PM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

what a lovely treat. Fantastic goodies... yay you and Bethany!

11:43 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home