The one about the major award
Whenever I think of an award, I am reminded of the "Major Award" in A Christmas Story. You know, the lamp? (You can actually buy one here!! Red Rider Leg Lamps)Funny!
I didn't get a lamp, but something better! My award comes from another blogger, Jeanne, who visits mine often and always leaves sweet comments. I'd nominate her if I could.
"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"
Here are my choices of nice people:
- Amy Grendell ( i can only wish to be like her in so many aspects)
- Bethany (she sent me an envelope of goodies..... out of the blue!)
- Julie (Julie got me started in the mixed media group here locally and made me feel so welcome.)
- Wanda (Wanda is just special. I want to meet her someday if only to give her a big hug!)
- Kim (...and my good pal Kim, who planned the big stuff and fretted the small details to make sure I had a good time in AZ in June...and i did!!)