Monday, August 20, 2007

The one about the new swap

So, I am obsessed. My friend Amanda and I have started discussing why the Twilight books are so popular. She told me she bought Eclipse the third day after it was released, and most of the twenty or so people in line at the bookstore were mostly woman buying that book.

I signed up for an ATC swap hosted by my new blog friend, Andria. She lives in Utah, too!
It's a Twilight atc swap! sign up here--the more the merrier! Let's all be obsessed together.

I decided to just go and open an Etsy shop. I have been getting everything together and want to be open by the end of the week!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn- I'm confused as to how this swap works. How many ATC's do you make and how many do you get back? I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

10:46 AM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Thanks Marilyn! I'm in for the swap--what a fun spooky thing to do in October! It will give me something to do while I wait for the next book...
Amanda

2:32 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

wow- I just checked out your portfolio- you are one talented lady. Anyone would be lucky to buy something of yours on Etsy. Good luck!

5:13 PM, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Lain said...

Goodness, am I the ONLY person who hasn't read these books???? I will have to put them on the list!
xoxoxo
Lain

11:06 PM, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Jeanne said...

So happy you decided to open an Etsy shop! Looking forward to seeing what you'll have!

11:22 PM, August 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home