Friday, August 31, 2007

the one about our 17th anniversary



Rob gave me red roses yesterday after he got home work. I had forgotten all about getting roses since I was so looking forward to going out. We decided to go to Outback steakhouse since we'd never been there (Rob wanted steak. bleck) I always order a Diet Pepsi at places even if I know full well they only have Diet Coke. I was amazed when they actually brought one to me! They had someone run over to the gas station and buy a some. he he he The Hearts of Gold Chicken was amazing. Grilled chicken with artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes. Yummm.
We had already seen The Bourne Ultimatum so we went to see The Invasion. Reviews from other viewers on Fandango said it wasn't too bad. I wasn't expecting much anyway, but it was so stooooopid. I think it would have been better if the alien pods hadn't been changed to little spores.
We Tivo'd the 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers yesterday. LOL

10 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

Happy Anniversary to you! 17 years a wonderful milestone! may you have many more years of happiness - and many more dinners without the kids (know that one well!) :)

5:03 PM, August 31, 2007  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!

XOX
Kristen

12:25 PM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Kari said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!
Kari

5:15 PM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Sherri said...

beautiful roses. congratulations!

7:27 PM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Glad you got to spend some time with your hubby!

I stopped by to tell you that because of you (and my teenage niece) I got the book Twilight tonight. I read the first page in the book store and was hooked. I have been to Forks and Port Angeles!!! Hope I like it!

8:04 PM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Freer Family said...

HAPPY 17th Anniversary! I wish many many more!

10:01 PM, September 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big congrats on your anniversary !! Glad you had a fun night even if your movie was a bomb :)

4:32 AM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

Happy Anniversary- I love roses too!

8:42 AM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww...Happy ANniversary!
glad you got a night out with yoru squeeze, even if the movie sucked.

4:25 PM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Babsarella said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!! 17 years is FANTASTIC!!! We will be celebrating 21 on Thursday!! Glad you had a good experience at Outback. The ones in my area are not so great.

8:47 AM, September 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home