Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The one about Black Magic

***edited: I just listed my last three black magic kits!!

I said I wasn't going to plug my Etsy shop too much here, but I can't help it! I have been having so much fun, adding things every few days. I am really excited about the newest additions right now! I collected some spooky elements from my own stuff and put them into this fun packs of vintage Halloween collage materials, called Black Magic. They are the same kinds of elements I like to use in my own art. see them HERE.


5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Weber said...

how fun!! you have great taste!

8:37 AM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Tammy Gilley said...

wow. i think i missed them. :(

4:37 PM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Laura Bray said...

These are so great! Please post about your Etsy shop! I want to know what to buy!

10:47 PM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Andria said...

Wow! These must have gone quickly. Maybe next time...

3:35 PM, September 29, 2007  
Blogger Kari said...

Just posted on my blog what I did with the amazing Black Magic goodies that I bought. Thanks for all the inspiration and creative bits, Marilyn!
Cheers
Kari

5:37 PM, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home