Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The one about Laura's book

For the ever bubbly and fun Laura...an entry into her Alphabetica journal. (I recently helped Laura become addicted to Twilight. hee hee)




I am playing with punched mini stars lately. And apples. And the backs of playing cards.

The background was fun to do------layers of different colors, with the top layer sprinkled with salt while still wet and left to dry. The bottom got cut of on the scanner, but it is a wide ribbon, gathered, and glued to the page with some hanging over the bottom edge. I used the same ribbon for the moon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

this is very cool! I love the little mini banner you added at the top. great details!

4:20 AM, September 05, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see this!! I love it!!!! Your work is so stunning, and I am so lucky to have this in my Alphabetica book!!!!!! Thank you for such a stunning page!!!!

I might finish Twilight tonight...I knew I should have bought Book Two to have at the ready in case I finish and need to read on right away!!!

5:54 PM, September 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this, really striking!!

10:35 AM, September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home