Monday, September 10, 2007

The one about the plug


The plug for my Etsy shop. LOL

I hate to turn my blog into a huge ad for my store, so I'm gonna try hard not to. I did add some more goodies recently, and some of my artwork (gulp). But like I said before, I have no use for it once I am finished creating it.
I won two old photo albums recently on eBay and I LOVE how the pages are pastel pink and a really pale blue-green. They are gorgeous! I only put a few up for sale as I want them for myself!! I also added the last trim collection and the rest of my old bottles and shakers filled with silver German glass glitter.
I added just a few pieces of art just to see how it goes.
"Rosebud" is one of the pieces for sale.
oh, and this is how pathetic I am...I started reading Twilight again. sigh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the store Marilyn. you have some super cute supplies and artwork in it ;)

8:52 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Andria said...

Ha! You're reading Twilight again! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

6:07 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Andria said...

And, now, I have to say that I love those little bottles of German glass glitter. They're so pretty I wouldn't want to use the glitter!

6:08 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Donna Layton said...

I know what you mean about promoting your etsy shop on your blog. I always struggle with it, but how else will people know we've updated our shop?? I just take a deep breath and announce it. You definitely need to be selling your artwork. It's truly fantastic and will sell like hotcakes.

11:09 AM, September 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm....if re-reading twilight makes you pathetic - then so am I. lol It's very interesting reading it again - knowing what I know.

12:43 PM, October 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home