Thursday, September 06, 2007

The one about the stick figures


Don't Feed The Fat People
Originally uploaded by
randem

I love this group at Flickr. Stick Figures In Peril. How funny is that?


My other reason for posting this photo---I lost two pounds in THE SAME WEEK!!! I have a theory about getting my body to let go of the fat like it should. I have talked about this before, and I have put it to the test more than once and it seems to be working. My body wants to squirrel away all the fat it can in the off-chance I will be in a genuine caveman-style famine( haa!). So when I am really good and eat like I should, my body just holds onto the fat like grim death. After about a week I CHEAT. Not a whole lot of cheating, just a little. Like a cookie or two in the afternoon. Next day, I am a pound lighter.

Now I am three pounds away from another reward for myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Yeah Marilyn! How much weight will three more pounds be? I am slowly creeping down as well--SLOWLY being the key word. 10 pounds to be exact. The thyroid pills are helping. By the way, I LOVE your etsy store! Is that glass glitter? I might have to buy some from you as I have been sprinkling it on just about everything lately...

5:16 PM, September 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are right about that. Your body thinks famine is coming and it stores food and then when it's reassured
(via small snacks) it knows it's not famine time and lets the fat go. Something like that...anyway good for you girl!!

2:37 PM, September 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home