Friday, October 12, 2007

The one about the book winners!!

My local buddy Erica won a book for the longest list given...

and then I drew names for the other three books....



Lee who listed Linkin Park--my new favorite band!! Such rowdy music but with depth in every song. Who'd have thought I'd love that loud electric guitar as much as I do. My son has been a fan of theirs for years and I finally gave them a try a couple months ago. Love at first listen.

Laura is my diet challenge buddy!!

and Joy, whom I do not know, but I am so glad she posted! She just started a blog of her own and I like the name she gave it: The Torn Page.

thank you everyone who posted---I had fun :)

BTW,
I did NOT get the Black Magic kits listed to Etsy this afternoon. I am really bummed about that. :( I had a crazy day (the kids are out of school today) and never got a chance to photograph the materials for the kits (and my camera battery died and the light was crappy due to an overcast sky.) My plan is to try again tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Bray said...

Yipppeee! Thank you!

9:36 AM, October 13, 2007  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

WOW- super excited! Go to a Linkin Park concert if you can- totally fun!!

Thanks. I'll try to email you my address!!

2:04 PM, October 13, 2007  
Blogger Joy said...

Whoo!!! I'm excited! The first thing I've ever won online!! *disco*
Thank ya!!!

11:00 AM, October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home