Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The one about the Clearance Sale!

I need to get rid of the Halloween items and artwork in my shop.
Sooooo......go see. :)

Halloween Clearance Sale


...and some spooky Halloweenie pictures....

Taken last October in the Utah mountains at Cascade Springs. There was a huge fire the year before and had blackened so many areas. Here, it has just rained, making the colors very vivid.


These two cemetery photos were from our vacation to the victorian town of Ferndale, Northern California in 2005. Really creepy cemetery up the side of a hill. You can also see this town and the cemetery in the Jim Carrey movie The Majestic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the fun goodies! You're the BEST!

12:59 PM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Spooky! I love the trees..So, I posted my ATC, let's see yours, Marilyn.....
amanda

4:02 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home