Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The one about the Halloween project


I really have had lots to blog about this month--just haven't been getting around to actually doing it.

We had art group last week (I always so look forward to art group!). I even remembered my camera but I don't like the way I look in the photo so I'm not going to post it. lol We have a new meeting place and its going to work out great---and its really close for me.

Sherri and Julie got together and came up with a really fun project for us to make. The Halloween shadow boxes. They also loaded us up with the neatest little bags of halloweenie art material. I wish I had thought to take a picture of it all before I used a bunch of it. Julie gave me the idea for the "gnawing large holes" ---she saw it on the text in my shadow box background.
I couldn't decide on a photo so I just posted a bunch.





6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Weber said...

cool beans- love gift bags!

8:15 AM, October 24, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

I love it! Is that one of the spooky ladies Julie emailed us?! That's great! Make sure to bring it next time so I can see it up close. I'm almost done with mine, but Sherrie took that skeleton and won't let me have it until after she shoots pictures of it for her book. Rats!
amanda

3:12 PM, October 24, 2007  
Blogger Dina said...

Fab piece....love it.

5:46 PM, October 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great art piece, and how much fun to create art with wonderful friends - Lucky girl!

10:34 AM, October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a FUN project!
wish (oh how i wish!) that i lived close enough to join your magical little group! for now i will savor it vicariously!

9:10 PM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

that is the coolest box, she looks positively witchy actually!
i really like all the details--the beads and wire mesh add so much. i can't wait to see it up close.
lets do the black magic book next year, i'm still thinking about it but the holidays are looming.
xo julie

2:55 PM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home