Monday, November 26, 2007

The one about catch-up

I have been lost in Etsy Land lately and haven't been blogging. I miss blogging. Here's a bunch of random stuff.

I get to meet Lainie of ScrapHappy this Friday and go to lunch with her! I have known Lainie for a couple years now but we have never met.

I sent my little gifties off to Heather last week for her fun 12 Days Of Christmas swap with eleven other neat girls. I forgot to photograph my little presents before I sent them!! Maybe Heather will take a quick picture of them and post them to the blog she created for our swap.

Right now I am listening to The Eclipse Playlist I found recently on the Twilight saga website. There is also one for New Moon and Twilight. (you honestly didn't think I could get through a whole blog post without one reference to those books, did you?)

I put on my one and only pair of jeans (long story) Friday night to go out (it suddenly got COLD here) and they are way too big! I mean WAY too big. Funny big. hee hee hee heee heeeee. But I had no jeans to wear than night. :(

With a nod to Dina and her links, here is a fun link I found today to some interesting earrings! There are some super creative people out there!!

I am really awed with how well my Etsy shop items have been received this past few days. Thank you everyone!!! The sales have surpassed my expectations. (you know its hard to put yourself out there with things you have made.) I am hiring a MAID, with some of the money, to come clean my bathrooms!! YEAH!!!!!





10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your jeans are too big...NEAT!! That is the best feeling ever. I like to wear pants that are a little too big every now and then just to remind myself that I'm not that size anymore.

9:22 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Erica said...

A freaking MAID??! I am SO jealous! How awesome is that. Congrats on the jeans being big. That's great! I'm starting weight watchers because I'm sick of it.

9:52 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

hi marilyn,
what a great blue journal piece! it is so fun to see how the little pink girl collages turned out. the reindeer horns one is the best!
that is just the most fantastic news about your jeans!! i am so proud of you, you are keeping me going on the weight loss train.
xo julie

11:00 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Kristi said...

Marilyn- that is AWESOME on the jeans problem! Ooh, thanks for the reminder about the twilight playlists! I just read those books and I am a teensy bit obsessed right now!

11:57 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Violetswalk said...

Marilynn! Yesterday I was up to my eyeballs in laundry and the house looked like it was ransacked by someone looking for valuables soooo I escaped into the blog-o-sphere. It's been along time since I've let myself journey. I'm so glad I did because I found your blog again. The last one I had was your photo a day blog. I'm glad I poked around. I've always enjoyed your art work!

Take care,
Kelly Feraro

3:43 PM, November 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn...I adore you. I love your blog, and I loved how the little girl cards turned out! I hit the earring link in this blog...and it took me to Uteri in the sky. I was like this...."CELEBRATE THE UTERUS!!!" Then...I went to her other items and saw the itty bitty you know whats(hate the real word). I was a little taken back...then I read her profile and it all fell into place. Isn't it interesting how life has a different road for everyone, and we all see our own way through it...positively or negatively. So...instead of "CELEBRATE THE UTERUS"...I am saying..."CELEBRATE EXPRESSION AND LIFE!!!" Thanks Tangerined!

P.S. Congrats on the pants you Edward lover you!

9:47 AM, November 28, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Wow! way to go on the pants, Marilyn. That's an amazing accomplishment--maybe you need to use that etsy money to buy yourself some skinny jeans!!

11:26 AM, November 28, 2007  
Blogger suzi finer said...

cool crackers!
love.

8:30 PM, November 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn...love those pages you did. Especially the left side with the pic you did. Looks fabulous. I wish I could get my pages with modern pics to look as good...i'm practicing :o) Hope all is well. Take care.

7:43 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Carin said...

Mer I am green over the pants! Congrats!

4:38 PM, November 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home