Thursday, November 01, 2007

The one about Edward


I had to open my big mouth to Amanda. I told her I would post my Twilight ATC on my blog if she posted hers. I joined a Twilight ATC swap about two months ago, and uncharacteristic-like of me, got my cards done within two weeks. They sat until it was time to send them out, which I did earlier in October. I usually post my art creations here, unless they are for a book or something and can't share them. I didn't share this ATC because it is just silly, my obsession with Edward Cullen. LOL It makes me seem like a 16 year old. Okay, yeah, there are tons of females out there obsessing over Edward with me, but most of them are under 18 years old. hee hee

I used the author's vision of what Edward looks like, since he is HER character and she knows better than anyone what he looks like. The Edward on my ATC is actor Henry Cavill. Of course, the real Edward has that bronze colored hair.

...and the funky red coloring of Edward on my card was a printer mistake. But I ended up liking it so it used it. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oooooooh!!! How Cool!!!! I love your Edward ATC!!!! I am still hoarding Eclipse, but will read it soon!!! Did I tell you, I am back on the Edward train after book number two??? Yes, I have thrown Jacob over and I am back with you on the Edward love!!! We are both like 19 year olds now!!!

7:13 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Erica said...

I LOVE it Marilyn! You did an awesome job. Now I'm really wishing I had participated, but there's no way I could have come up with anything this cool.

9:04 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Yeah Marilyn! I feel lucky to be one of the people who got one. It's on my board and I stare at it and *sigh* .....

12:25 PM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

wow- he's gorgeous! I haven't read the book yet- can you believe it? I read all Anne Rice's as fast as I could- it's like candy. Off to the library tomorrow to reserve a copy!

5:56 PM, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot!
you KNOW i love this one!

9:49 AM, November 03, 2007  
Blogger Freer Family said...

*Swoon*! That is the COOLEST ATC ever!!!

9:30 AM, November 05, 2007  
Blogger Tautchia said...

If it makes you feel better, I am in love with Edward Cullen, too. And I am NOT a teenager. LOL!!!

I have a wonderful little avatar featuring Edward and my obsession or him.

Can't wait for the movie... sigh

2:35 PM, November 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Marilyn - I'm over 16 and i'm love him too!!!

love the card :)

6:38 PM, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home