Saturday, November 24, 2007

The one about pink and cheerful


I've been having fun!

Its been A LOT of work, but still fun. I have new stuff in my Etsy shop! I have even MORE goodies to list, but there is quite a bit there now. Some has already sold!

These mini collages featuring little girls are my new babies. I have seven to start with and plan on making more. I will miss them when they leave for their new homes. I have them up on my Flickr as well.

I have two sections in my shop now.

I enjoy two styles of art. For the longest time I couldn't decide which one to go with---but why choose? Just do both! The dark side is a little skimpy, but I'm working on it.

thanks for looking :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

those are gorgoeus!

2:54 AM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I peeked the other day.. these are so cute. I love your work.. the pink is so happy. I bet they all sell out quickly!

1:37 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger mendytexas said...

These are just wonderful! I love your art!! Combine that art! I always do! :) mendy

4:21 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

They turned out great! I LOVE that you used those brads as antlers! you are so clever!
amanda

1:01 PM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger Elaine Kerr said...

That's why they call those of us who do mixed media "3-dimensional" artists!
(We have more than one side!)

Do you find you have two different groups following each direction of your artwork? I seem to get the more serious abstract artists (quite a few guys) who like the darker stuff and my friends I affectionately call the "fairy ladies" who like the shabby/pretty ones.

We never get bored though, do we?!

6:37 PM, November 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn,
these collages are A-FREAKING-DORABLE!!!!
hope you're having a nice day!
Carolyn

8:28 PM, November 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home