Friday, November 30, 2007

The one about the secret santa sisters gifts

I am sooo lucky! I received little gifties from Sandra today, who lives in Dusseldorf Germany so almost everything was new and different to me. Each little present was wrapped in pretty white tissue and tied in a simple way with a soft ivory fiber. I love her style--everything is perfect. Her artwork always gives me goosebumps (I admire it so!) and she sent two art pieces! I had a blast photographing it all (wish I had taking a pic of everything wrapped--doh!) The whole parcel was cushioned by a shade of tissue I hadn't seen before. A wild, pretty, vibrant melon pink color.










10 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

beautiful pieces and what treasures to recieve!

11:13 AM, December 01, 2007  
Blogger Vintage Papers said...

beautiful pieces and what treasures to recieve!

11:13 AM, December 01, 2007  
Blogger Bristol said...

Whata wonderful beautiful package to receive I love her artwork.
Bristol

9:41 PM, December 01, 2007  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

oh lovely treasures. I need to post mine and send my return parcel off! I am so behind!!

11:39 PM, December 01, 2007  
Blogger paru's_circle said...

Essen tickets!
I went there once! thanks for the memories!! wonderful 'secret santa' friend u have!

4:01 AM, December 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you opened it before christmas :-)
You got beautiful goodies from Sandra, lucky girl! Cant wait to get mine secret santa package

4:14 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Sandra said...

marilyn... glad you like the christmas gooddies :) and i'm happy to see the dried blossom of the 'letters from nature' collage didn't get broken :) wonderful photos !

4:20 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

Oh My! Can I just be jealous for a minute! Santa won't be to upset, will he?

7:19 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

marilyn, what a gorgeous post! such lovely photos.
i am new to sandra's work and i find it so peaceful and still. thank you for the glimpse of your new treasures. julie

8:49 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Ruth Rae said...

Sandra was my secret sister last year!
all her goodies were the best! and your package looks amazing!

8:00 AM, December 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home