Friday, December 14, 2007

The one about Christmas goodies

Today was the first day of our Twelve Days of Christmas gift swap. I took a picture of the whole pile and then I opened the present marked with a #1, which was from Tia. Gorgeous little birdie in a shoe covered with mica flakes!
I put together and sent off a collection of neat things for a white swap I was part of. It looked so cool, I wanted to keep it! I have been fascinated by all-shades-of-white artwork since seeing the white artwork in True Colors several years ago. I have yet to actually make something. When I receive my package in the mail, I will post pictures here.

Pretty glass bowl filled with JUNK to eat. I have to hide it in my bedroom so you-know-who (cough*Amelia*cough) won't get into it, and only bring it out after dinner for the kids to have some. When I got home from working out this afternoon, about a third of it was missing! Austin tells me it was Bobby. grrrrrr


5 Comments:

Blogger Little Pink Studio said...

Your photo of the ornament is gorgeous!!
I love it too!!

Your package of white stuff looks so fun! You should do some of those for your shop! :0)
~Cerri xo

11:40 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

the swap stuff looks amazing! I just bought some mica, but haven't played with it yet. LOVE all of the white stuff!!

2:30 PM, December 15, 2007  
Blogger deb said...

The prettiest pretties here. Thanks for always inspiring.

2:06 PM, December 17, 2007  
Blogger Bethany said...

Love that birdie in the shoe...the package of white goodies looks sooo lovely! I want one!! :)

5:17 AM, December 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies, I'm the lucky recipient of the white ephemera package! Marilyn, I love it so much, I did not even unpack parcel yet. I want to take some pictures first, and then go through everything slowly. We should totally do all white collage/assemblage as a swap for Club Creative. Thank you, dear, for such a lovely surprise.
xo, Vesna.

6:04 PM, December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home