Friday, February 22, 2008

The one about the chocolate-covered cinnamon bears


These innocent-looking things aren't innocent at all. I don't usually go for cinnamon candy, but smother them in chocolate and I am in trouble. And they are so soft, too! You'd think the chocolate coating would make it so they can't say anything, but they still call to me.
The Contours Express near me closed for good the beginning of February. WAHHHHHH!

There is a new Anytime Fitness right near Contours and I started going there. Not really crazy about working out with men around. Don't like that. I guess its better to be seen exercising than eating MacDonald's in my car (not that I do that). The first day there I thought the trainer was going to kill me! It was a harder workout than I was used to. Very sore afterward, but a good sore.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kim Kwan said...

I'm sure the new gym is an adjustment, but maybe it's just what you needed to crest your plateau! Good for you! You're doing better than me!

4:50 PM, February 23, 2008  
Blogger Dina said...

Oh, I love those. I always buy them when I go to Women's Conference at BYU! LOL!!!

7:52 PM, February 25, 2008  
Blogger Carin said...

the cinnamon bears look devine!
I have to say I don't believe that you can be a "good" sore :O)

10:54 PM, February 26, 2008  
Blogger Maija said...

Oh my gosh! I just had those yummy cinnamon treats when I was with Amanda , Candice and Julie this past weekend! I love those girls!

3:39 PM, February 27, 2008  
Blogger Freer Family said...

Cinnamon candies are my favorite, throw in a little chocolate too and I'd be in big trouble, lol. Where do you buy those? I'm sorry about your gym closing. Good luck with the transition to the new place. You are doing awesome!

9:05 AM, February 28, 2008  
Blogger Holly Loves Art said...

I'm sure those bears are an interesting combo! I LOVE your artwork and am happy I found you again. I know I've been here before, but its been a while! Crazy for your gorgeous spread below... lovely colors and design is fabU!

See you again soon!

Holly
Los Angeles,
CA

6:40 PM, February 29, 2008  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Hi Marilyn! I just heard that you will be teaching on Teresa's Bellatoria e-zine in March! Yay! I've taken all of her ezines and have loved all the wonderful projects. I know you will be a fabulous addition to the artist line-up! Congratulations!!!
{I really like your new blog banner!}
xo
jeanne

8:11 PM, February 29, 2008  
Blogger Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

Hi Marilyn,
Just wanted to pop in and say congrats. on the Bellatoria E-Zine and to say, "keep going on the exercising". note: using hubby's account. JoyceR

3:37 PM, March 01, 2008  
Blogger /// said...

Marilyn-- wanted to send a HUGE congrats to your feature in the latest Artful Blogging issue--- you must be THRILLED!

VERY well deserved. Congrats to you! :)

10:01 PM, March 01, 2008  
Blogger /// said...

Marilyn-- wanted to send a HUGE congrats to your feature in the latest Artful Blogging issue--- you must be THRILLED!

VERY well deserved. Congrats to you! :)

10:01 PM, March 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home