Monday, February 04, 2008

The one about the pretty valentine goodies



I had a blast putting these kits together for my shop. I meant to have them up for sale weeks earlier, but was just too busy. All these little items are favorites of mine! Not all are old and vintage, but a lot of it is. I selected them because they look good together! They will make beautiful Valentine cards, tags, artwork, whatever! I just listed one kit and will have three more in the next day or two.
My friend Julie, has kits for sale as well. And I believe all her items are vintage. She really knows all the cool places to find old pretty things. She is the one who let me in on where to buy old paper lace!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohhh yummie-I need to take an order soon - next time I 'm in the states-;-)

3:41 PM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger lindaharre said...

Marilyn.....I just love your creations and am so glad you decided to stop hiding! It is so much fun to put a face to the wonderful creativity......Congrats on your recent publication. I haven't gotten the magazine yet and MUST!!! Thanks for sharing all your talent with us!

7:49 AM, February 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Marilyn! Those turned out gorgeous! Already sold! I especially love the book pages dyed pink! You go girl! -Alisa

9:42 AM, February 05, 2008  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

super de duper.. love the lace and scrap and the glittery hearts :)

3:07 PM, February 05, 2008  
Blogger Kim Kwan said...

those photos of your beautiful goodies are so mouth-watering! off to check out your store!!!

4:43 PM, February 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice! Everything does look good together.

8:56 PM, February 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! What lovely things!

10:22 PM, February 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home