Thursday, February 07, 2008

The one about Winter Whites

My Winter Whites collection of goodies has just been listed. Finally. I needed to get it together and listed before winter ended. LOL I have been hoarding white/sepia/cream colored elements for a while and actually had more than I thought, so I'll be listing more of these. All of them will a little different, as I had so many things to add to them!




I just bought more yummy red and pink ribbon and have more of these listed! They are going faster than I expected. :) I also have other Valentine goodies for sale. I am actually quite sorry Valentine's Day is almost here, I have been having so much fun creating valentine things for my shop.


6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Marilyn, I enjoyed reading your article in the lastest issue of Artful Blogging. It's fun to see so many of my favorite blogs featured in the magazine. Congratulations!
xo jeanne

8:59 AM, February 08, 2008  
Blogger Kim Kwan said...

oh my! those wings are just TO DIE FOR! What an elegant and beautiful assortment!

I personally think you should just be the valentines queen all year round in your shop....a girl can never have to many hearts, kisses and pretty pink things in her life and you do PINK SO WELL!

1:43 PM, February 08, 2008  
Blogger Si Alem said...

Hi there!
I would like to know where you bought these wings. In Etsy I not met.
Thanks

3:30 AM, February 10, 2008  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

really pretty- I love the different colr packs! And the sparkly hearts are so nice!

5:25 AM, February 10, 2008  
Blogger paige said...

gorgeous images with wonderful little pieces!
xo

7:09 AM, February 11, 2008  
Blogger Carin said...

Beautiful stuff MER!
Oh by the way you have been tagged by me;O) Check out my blog for details LUV YA!

5:38 PM, February 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home