Saturday, March 15, 2008

The one about the Beautiful Scraps


Fresh macaroons, pink berries, blue bird songs, brides, and cupcake sprinkles....These newest additions to my shop have been in the works for a month now.

I get creative goosebumps looking at all the goodies I have amassed and assembled together. They are like works of art---small, wrapped works of art on a tag!

I have just a few of each set, so get them while you can. :)

Oh....I got tired of trying to find real vintage millinery flowers...the beautifully imperfect ones that are faded, maybe a little ragged, and slightly smashed......so I made some of my own! They are included on most of my Beautiful Scraps sets.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohh - I have to close my eyes ,-)
I just received your package in Germany- Love the goodies- can't wait to use them -so yummie! Thanks a lot!

1:45 AM, March 16, 2008  
Blogger stephanie howell said...

i just bought one of each!
i couldn't resist. =)

6:32 AM, March 16, 2008  
Blogger Andria said...

These really are like little works of art on their own. I can't imagine anyone wanting to actually take them apart and use them!

7:52 AM, March 16, 2008  
Blogger Beth Leintz said...

Your tags are just beautiful in the way that makes you sigh and say oh so pretty,,,,,

11:45 AM, March 16, 2008  
Blogger Sherry Goodloe said...

Love these!

11:08 PM, March 16, 2008  
Blogger Lorrie said...

Miniature works of art in themselves. Creative and tres jolie!

Lorrie

1:06 PM, March 17, 2008  
Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

I could just eat these up!! :)

Jennifer

9:43 PM, March 18, 2008  
Blogger Lucy Edson said...

the tags are so beautiful that you could use them just like they are. what an awesome collection you must have if these are your scraps. :)

9:52 PM, March 18, 2008  
Blogger pakosta said...

if you ever get any of these in again, i would LOVE to purchase theM!
tdpakosta@sbcglobal.net
thanks so mucH~!
will you let me know?!
tara

12:51 PM, March 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home