Sunday, March 23, 2008

the one about eggs


Happy Easter!
Savannah is up on the calendar this weekend :) I wish it were a more religious photo today, but that's all I've got. We always make sure our kids know the true meaning of Easter (and Christmas). That it's not all about the candy. This year we colored the eggs after church instead of the day before, since we don't let the EB hide the real eggs the night before anyway. I liked the change.
Last night after baths, Amelia and Savannah got their nails done in light pink, and Amelia slept with a head full of rollers.





I got this from a friend about ten years ago and we do it every year. Its such a cool idea.
I just remembered I had all the materials scanned, or I would have posted it sooner. Each photo can be enlarged for better viewing. Each of the 11 items in the scan are put into 11 different plastic Easter eggs, each with its corresponding number written in marker on the outside. The twelfth egg is left empty, to represent the empty tomb. Follow the instructions of the pages above.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cool. In Primary today, a counselor in the bishopric taught the kids that President Hinckley had said that there would be no Christmas without Easter. I liked that. I hope you had a lovely day!

7:13 PM, March 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home