Monday, March 10, 2008

the one about this and that

Been neglecting the ole blog much too much lately!
here's whats been going on:

Amelia turned five and we took her to Build-a-Bear. She picked out an orange cat just like Savannah's.
She also got a bike, which she LOVES.

I am a guest artist for Teresa on her Bellatoria e-zine! My project was up today. Can't really show my project here, (wish i could!) you'll have to sub to her e-zine to see all that's been going on. I have had a peek and you won't be disappointed! Teresa is full of amazing projects and ideas. whew!
Always working on the Etsy shop. I know it doesn't always look like it---wish there were more hours in a day! I have been shopping and making and thinking and hope to get more new things listed soon!

I have a whole bunch of these pics of little Amelia. When I am taking pictures for my shop, she is playing next to me. She loves it when I take photos of her toys. "Here, Mommy, take a picture of THIS."
I got a present in the mail from Kim a few weeks ago! (has it been that long??) fun stuff just out of the blue! She's the best :) I've already used about half of the ledger papers!


That's all for now! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

Marilyn , (we are on a first name basis since you are now on the Bella -- Zine - lol -- Feel like an old friend -especially since i just finished the Bellefleur Garland -- too too sweet -- So glad Teresa included you in this zine -- will check out your blog and site often -- Thanks -- Ilove your idea and my creation -- will brighten up a spot in my studio -- made a few extra flowers and will send as a mini flower favor -- to my bunny swap partner -- I sprayed the white leaves from the bridal section -with pale pink and added them for the mini bouquet -- Kathy - GA

1:08 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Carin said...

Mer, I can't believe your sweetie is 5 but then I think about it and Wade is 4 UGGGGG!! I feel so old! I love to come here and look at all the cool creative things you are working on. HUGS!!

4:59 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Little Pink Studio said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your sweet girl Marilyn! She is such a beautiful little girl!
~Cerri xoxo

2:09 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Cindy said...

Loved your project on Bella. I've been having too much fun with it and am glad I signed up. And yes, a sweet little girl! : )

5:12 PM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Kim Kwan said...

Oh sweet little five year old Amelia! She is the cutest thing EVAH with those big, saucer eyes and tidy brown bangs! I could just gobble her right up!

Your Bellatoria project is off the charts! I remember making those paper beads as a child and your spin on them is simply divine! LOVE how you have that yummy, fluttery sheer over the vintage papers on the flowers! TDF!

Glad to hear the vintage papers came in handy...I just knew they wouldn't gather dust in YOUR studio! :-)

6:50 PM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger janna said...

Amelia is such a cutie! It's sad when the baby grows up~

Love your new projects.

8:55 AM, March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home