Monday, May 05, 2008

The one about Houses


...more ATCs for Club Creative!!! This time the theme is houses. I haven't made anything mixed media for so long so this was fun! I have this huge stack of snapshots I found on ebay and a bunch of them have people sitting on the front porch of their house. I hope you can tell that's what it is from the photos I used.

I am hoping to get tickets tomorrow for Stephenie Meyer's book signing on the 16th at Thanksgiving Point. She's gonna sign my copy of Twilight. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

These are gorgeous Marilyn! I'd love to do a swap with you sometime!

8:48 AM, May 06, 2008  
Blogger Donna Layton said...

It is always such a pleasure to look at your artwork. I love what you did with the Flinch cards below and these house ATCs.
I'm just overwhelmed by the scrapbook. I can't even find words to properly express the sadness. It's unspeakable really.

8:49 PM, May 06, 2008  
Blogger Rose Garden Romantic said...

I LOVE the new ATCs!!!
Michelle

9:22 AM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger Kim Kwan said...

beautiful stuff...but DANG! You lucky, lucky ducky! I wish I could go with you to the signing! TAKE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:16 AM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger buttafly said...

Hey, I wanted to ask you where you get your images (of people)?

Also, very cool about the Stephenie Meier signing. I saw the trailer for the movie online today. Guess where I'll be on Dec 12th???

5:44 PM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

love these - did you copy the photos, or use originals. I love this idea! I like the house you used too.

5:47 AM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

Hi Marilyn,
Just stopping by to wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Wonderful atc's you have there. Joyce

2:47 AM, May 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home