Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The one about cleaning up

I've been cleaning again.
No matter how many messes I put away, or stuff that I organize and clean up, there is always that much more waiting (and being created).


But last week I cleaned out and organized my freezer. i LOVE opening the door and seeing the inside now. I think I'll go look again right now cuz its so much fun. heeeeee

I have some kids to unload.
Seriously, I usually have no need for my artwork once I have finished creating it.

These five little kids are on sale here for 12 bucks a piece! Each piece measures 5" x 7.5" and is backed with 1930's sheet music, labeled with child's name, and signed by me.

You can see them in more detail in my Flickr HERE. Email me if you are interested and I will send ya a paypal invoice. Shipping is $2.50 for first class within the USA and Canada, $3.70 for everywhere else.

NOTE: Lizzie and Laura have been sold :)




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn,

Long time, no see. Just dropped in on your blog to see what you've been doing.

I like the first little girl's expression. Very fun.

Hope you are surviving till Breaking Dawn breaks. ;)

Sue from art group

10:23 AM, July 11, 2008  
Blogger Andria said...

Ah, I feel you! Why is it as soon as I get something cleaned up, it's a mess again? Why?!

2:58 PM, July 11, 2008  
Blogger Jennifer said...

they sure are cute kiddos! i hope they sell for you!

7:15 PM, July 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely kids! I love the feel of your artwork. I know what you mean about staring at the freezer. I've been cleaning cupboards. I love to check to see if it still looks so nice.

8:59 PM, July 11, 2008  
Blogger Kim Kwan said...

ooooh!
these kids are GORGEOUS!
you people need to buy them up lickety split...I have two and they just give me goosies every time I look at them!!!!!
:-)

11:55 PM, July 14, 2008  
Blogger Joy Logan said...

They are so cute and should sell!

7:12 PM, August 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home