Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The One About The Studio Cleaning



This is the mess I have been working on lately.


Last year I was contacted by Somerset Studios about having my studio photographed for their art studio/room/space publication. Ha ha ha. I don't think so. Besides, I have a hole cut in my ceiling from fixing the roof where the melting snow came in and ruined it. Ugh.
I have lots of cool collage fodder and not enough room for keeping it, nor good way of organizing it all. Very frustrating, huh?


6 Comments:

Blogger buttafly said...

Yikes! I totally think you should paint your studio!! And hang your artwork up in it!

11:12 AM, January 20, 2010  
Blogger Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I've been doing the same thing, cleaning in the studio! I have a hole in my bathroom. Glad to see there's someone else out there that doesn't personify the look of perfection as those studios in the magazing do!

2:54 PM, January 20, 2010  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

I wish you would get it published--just like that! Then it would be a REALISTIC magazine! I don't trust anyone with a clean art space.....it's too weird...

5:35 PM, January 20, 2010  
Blogger Maija said...

It's a beautiful mess!!!

6:58 PM, January 20, 2010  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

Well, yes it is a mess, but at least it's not in boxes!! I look at my boxes, and turn around and leave the room. I just can't muster the energy. I need to purge too. BUT- I'd love to dig into your stash!!

4:55 PM, January 23, 2010  
Blogger MamaBug said...

I've been working on my scraproom the last few days. It started off worse than this. :D

11:41 PM, January 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home