Saturday, February 20, 2010

The one about The Dark Divine


I have Dark Divine toenails. :)

Last Friday I happened to see a flyer about a book signing at our small neighborhood bookstore. I don't get star-struck, but I thought it would be fun to have Bree Despain sign my copy of The Dark Divine. I had no idea she lived in Salt Lake. She signed with a cool purple pen and had free nail polish to match the gorgeous magenta-purple color on her book jacket.

I haven't read The Dark Divine, but it's on my to-be-read list.

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I just finished this book! I really did enjoy reading it, but I don't want to spoil anything. (Don't read ahead!)

I grew up going to religious schools just like the one in the book - I knew family's JUST like the Divine family, so it was sort of fun to read. I could imagine them so well...

5:47 PM, February 20, 2010  
Blogger Lee Weber said...

sounds fun, and the toe nail polish makes it even better...

5:58 AM, February 21, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

10:22 PM, February 21, 2010  
Blogger paperbird said...

Sweet Marilyn- I missed you at art group.

11:37 PM, February 21, 2010  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Marilyn, where were you last week? reading? I missed you!!
amanda

2:25 PM, February 22, 2010  
Blogger MamaBug said...

I met Bree at the writer's workshop I attended over the summer. She is so cool!! This one is on my to read list as well.

6:38 PM, February 25, 2010  
Blogger Debbie Demmers-Adkins said...

Marilyn, how is the organizing of the craft room going? debbie

3:03 PM, March 18, 2010  
Blogger Kathy Martin said...

Gotta love purple! :) Kathy

5:16 PM, March 27, 2010  
Blogger Kathryn Dyche said...

Neat . . . it just so happens that my toe nails are painted a deep purple at the moment too. :0)

1:51 PM, June 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home