Sunday, July 15, 2007

The one about the other handmade book

When I posted pictures of my handmade book for Maria, I wanted to mention the one I received from Sandra. But at the time I couldn't find it! I have been working on the piles of neat stuff that have been growing in my studio, and yesterday, I found Sandra's book and took some pictures. The book is just perfect! I couldn't be happier with it. I really admire Sandra's talent so it was neat getting book made by her. :) She made pages from sheet music, book pages in German, and pages from an old diary written in German in that beautiful old script I am crazy about.











6 Comments:

Blogger paige said...

oh how gorgeous!!
glad i found the link to your flickr today...i LOVE your altered books

xo

5:43 PM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

this looks fab!!!

1:33 AM, July 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool, I have been loving all your recent work! Always inspiring.

12:40 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow! Talk about a work of art! That is gorgeous!!!

and I LOVE your new blog banner!!!!!!! Great stuff!

7:40 AM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Julie Collings said...

freak me out with your new banner,
i love it!
i was hoping to see all your glitter bottles lined up.
you found such cool stuff at the antique mall.
see you tonight at art group, julie

10:54 AM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

NEW BANNER ROX!

6:35 PM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home