Thursday, October 11, 2007

The one about the desktop


So,
I was tagged by my friend Janna. This game I had not seen before. To show my desktop! I especially liked this one because I finally learned how to do a screen capture (thanks Janna!). My desktop is pretty simple.....not lots in the way of icons. Rob put the goodies on the right for me. One is a constant slide show of all my photos! I do like my desktop image----my good-looking husband. Or I guess I should say my Old Man, since I took this on the day of his 39th birthday. yikes!
I have a few blog posts that I need to get going on. One of them is there will be more Black Magic kits and other Halloween goodies in my etsy shop soon! I just couldn't help myself, they are so much fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger janna said...

I like the black toolbar.
Do you have windows vista?

Thanks for playing :)

8:14 AM, October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home